If your patients require continued care, we’re here to help. Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital offers patients the opportunity to receive comprehensive rehabilitation services, all while continuing their medical treatment plans in a safe hospital environment.
How can I refer to Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital?
To learn more about our services or to make a referral, contact us at 909.473.1301. Our team members will answer any questions you may have about our services, receive your referral, and provide a complete pre-admission evaluation for your patient.
What are the indicators my patient would benefit from treatment at Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital?
Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital treats patients with a variety of conditions and needs. The following are just a few of the possible indicators that your patient may benefit from and be appropriate for our level of care.
Consider us if any of the following conditions apply.
- Requires a hospital level of care for treatment and monitoring of medical needs and is able to participate in intensive rehabilitation services.
- Has the potential to improve their functional level and independence.
- Has failed at a lower level of care.
- Has had an extended hospital stay or has had multiple recent hospital admissions.
- Has had recent surgery, including amputation or extensive wound care treatment.
- Is medically complex and recovering from a cardiac, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, or orthopedic injury or illness.
- Has experienced catastrophic injury (trauma injuries, work-related injuries).
- Requires neurological rehabilitation for a condition such as stroke, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, brain injury, or spinal cord injury.